Last updated: March 12, 2023
Before using Our Service, please read it carefully.
Country refers to: United States Of America
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Grants Assistance For Single Parents-Free And Approved.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions: It means that, these Terms and Conditions that create the entire agreement between You and us in regarding to use of our Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service: It means any of our content or services(including information, data, products or services) provided by a third-party, may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Home Property Grants-Free and Approved, accessible from https://grantsforparents.com/
- You means the individual using or accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users visitors and others who access the Service.
By using or accessing the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. We does not permit them,who are under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.